Ever since I started Errand Solutions, we’ve been called a “concierge
company”. And it makes me cringe! Our team is full of wonderful people whose job is to take care of our customers’ errands and help them live purpose-driven lives. But when I think of a concierge, I think of a snobby person behind a desk. They make recommendations based on who gives them kickbacks, not on what’s best for the customer. That’s not what I built. All I want to do is make people happy and make the companies they work for popular.
What makes us different? Let’s compare:
- We are kind—not rude. Seriously, you cannot train a smile. Only happy, generous souls work at Errand Solutions.
- We are inclusive—not exclusive. We want everyone and their grandmother using us. We are not just for the well-heeled; we exist to save people time and money.
- We are proactive—not reactive. We use the information you share with us to create a personal profile that drives recommendations and suggestions tailored just to you.
- We care about you and listen; we don’t answer another call when you’re standing in front of us. If you just need someone to talk to, come on by! We’ve saved choking iguanas, imploded pools, found the perfect tutor for an autistic child and got an appointment with an oncologist on Christmas Eve. We’re here to help.
- We communicate with you in the ways you want to be communicated with—whether it’s in person, on the phone, via a text, in our app or an email—not just the way that’s fastest or easiest for us.
- We’re available to serve you anywhere, at any time—there are no desk hours or lunch breaks. Our Luv Your Life App makes it easy to contact us whenever you think of a chore.
- We complete the request and never say NO (unless it’s illegal or unethical – but we don’t judge)—you’ll never hear an “I don’t know,” or “Let me transfer you,” or “I can’t help you with that,” or “Are you crazy?” from us.
- We develop relationships with you as a person—we don’t treat you as a transaction. We want to be your friend, confident and personal superhero.
- We have a large network of partners who are vetted, insured businesses that only get paid after they delight you with their service—we don’t work with shady people trying to make an extra buck on the side.
- We want your feedback—and won’t avoid it, even if it’s not 100% positive. We won’t even let you pay us until you let us know if you loved what we did and how we did it.
- We are data driven—not impulse driven. Our data analytics platform gives us a shortcut for finding the best answer for you.
- We’re in this for the people—not the money. We don’t even accept tips, just hugs and high-fives.
- You are always in our thoughts and we are constantly trying find ways to make you happy!
So what industry do you think we belong in? Can happiness be a category all on its own? Because that’s where I’d put us.