Errand Solutions delivers one-of-a-kind service to over 3 million users at more than 200 client locations in 20 states. CEO Marsha McVicker started the company in 2000 with the goal of helping people live up to their full potential. Errand Solutions is designed to take away the distraction of everyday stress and help people focus on the important things in life. Through our service, we increase employee productivity and provide more quality free time away from work.
We are looking for a Business Manager for our Solutions Center to provide oversight and increase the impact on the business in several key functional areas such as personnel and project management, finance, and administration. This individual will manage the on-site staff, build relationships with and support members of the leadership team and the local community, and oversee the management of out-sourced vendors providing corporate services.
The primary role of the Business Manager is to ensure all Solutions Center functions are performing optimally and providing the necessary support to the team in alignment with the key initiatives and culture of the business. This position ensures everyone is working together, resolves issues effectively, and solves problems in a practical and healthy manner to maintain the cohesiveness of the team.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define the team’s scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources, support and direct team
- Allocate project resources and manage budget
- Track deliverables, monitor and report on project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Provide oversight to agreements with contracted vendors
- Ensure routine payroll processes occur
- Manage recruiting activities
- Ensure staff is in compliance with HR related reporting requirements
- Ensure structure and plan is in place to provide continuous staff training and mentoring
Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of managerial level business experience preferred across functional responsibilities of the position.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, adaptability, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, strong communication skills, conflict resolution experience, writing, planning and professionalism.
Come join our team! Send your resume and cover letter to WiscJobs@errandsolutions.com to apply, or visit us in person!
Land O’ Lakes Solution Center: 4222 County Hwy B • Land O Lakes, Wisconsin • 54540 •