We are looking for an empathetic problem-solver who can anticipate the needs of patients in a high-stress environment. The ideal candidate will also be available to make an urgent care request during nights, weekends and holidays as pleasant and hassle-free while acting as a “go-to person” for all.
WHO IS ERRAND SOLUTIONS:
Errand Solutions is a woman-owned business based in Chicago, with corporate customers all over the world. We provide 100% guaranteed personal, concierge, office and errand running services to corporations and hospital systems. We are an ideal workplace for someone who wants to make a difference in people’s lives, but not as a tiny cog in a giant machine. This front-line position allows you to be creative, manage customers and provide white glove service directly to high net worth individuals in this on-site role. Our employees are empowered to do the right thing for their clients every day.
We care about our customers and we care about you. In a friendly environment, our goal is to make friends and fans of all by bringing energy, integrity and enthusiasm to everything we do. We promise you’ll never feel like a number.
It’s an exciting time for our company: we’re expanding rapidly, have a cool new mobile app for our clients, and great technology for you to use to help provide awesome service to our customers.
Now is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a great company doing great things.
Must project an approachable, professional and polished image in personal appearance, manner and demeanor; needs experience in a variety of skills which are uniquely combined to meet the needs of the client, including:
- Collaborate and seamlessly integrate with various teams both within and outside the hospital walls
- Provide unparalleled customer service and support, understand the uniqueness and complexities of servicing high net worth donors
- Absorb the needs of clients and communicates those back to Errand Solutions headquarters; spots opportunities for process improvement
- Exceed the expectations of our clients by the speed at which you address opportunities as well as challenges
- Exhibit the ability to internalize a sense of urgency, react nimbly and take accountability for getting the job done
- Share freely best practices that will enhance the adoption and experience of our services and technology, improve efficiencies and drive positive results
Job Type: Part-time