It’s been a crazy few days, and if you’re like most people, you’ve probably gotten lots of emails from restaurants and stores about the measures they’ve taken. We love to see that the Gap is keeping things clean, but as one of the ONLY employee benefits which can be provided 100% virtually, we’d like to do more than just sanitize our office. Errand Solutions is here to help companies both large and small increase their communications and support their efforts to flatten the curve.
We’ve already made a number of updates to the Luv Your Life app and mobile websites, with more updates being added throughout the week. Here’s what your associates can expect to find:
- A comprehensive collection of COVID-19 information, including social distancing and cleaning instructions as well as updated news from the CDC and Johns Hopkins
- Links related to proper handwashing
- Assistance with setting up a home office during social distancing, including supply delivery, food delivery and no contact errand running
- Resources to manage anxiety and stress, including exercise from home and other wellness resources
- Ideas to pass the time at home, especially for kids who are out of school (with some learning opportunities snuck in between the video games)
- Specials and programs, such as Comcast’s free nationwide Wi-Fi for anyone
- Home & Recovery services, such as house cleaning, laundry and food delivery
All services will be based on your employee’s home location, which may limit availability to some providers, but we work hard to provide solutions for everyone during this time of need.
In addition, we like to push out information about your existing
Employee Assistance Programs, along with other mental health and wellness resources as well as relevant HR communications. We place content prominently in multiple areas on the app and our mobile websites, most of which can be accessed via personal devices (helpful for those employees working from home without access to your intranet or company e-mail). We can also send out push notifications to everyone on your team who has downloaded the app if there’s anything you’d like to further emphasize beyond your current communication methods.
Ready to get started? We can set up your app location in a matter of days with only a couple of implementation requirements on your end. And we’re way cheaper than the coffee service you’re currently not able to use with everyone working from home. In fact, we’re still cheaper than if you bought each one of your employees their own cup of coffee each month. Now is the time to make sure everyone stays connected, and we’re here to help you do just that. Contact us today!